Director, ReflectNZ Ltd, Shona Kelly is Health and Safety Northland’s HASANZ Registered, SafePlus Accredited Assessor, an Occupational Health Nurse, Executive Coach, Mediator and Health and Safety training provider.
A Registered Nurse since 1975, Shona practiced in a range of nursing environments both in the USA and New Zealand, and was employed from 1998 – 2013 as an Occupational Health Nurse (RN/OHN) and Health and Safety Inspector/HSNO Officer with OSH/DoL/MBIE NZ.
Working with a standard-setting team within DoL, and as a member of the Notifiable Occupational Diseases (NODs) Psychosocial Review Panel, Shona contributed to the development of the Best Practice Guidelines ‘Preventing and Responding to Workplace Bullying’ published Feb 2014.
In 2014 Shona was accredited by ACC as an external auditor for the WSMP programme, and was invited by ACC and the Northland Chambers of Commerce to join the team of judges for the Northland Westpac Business Awards both in 2015 and again in 2016. By February 2017 the ACC WSMP audits programme ended. Over three years Shona had completed 50 ACC audits and numerous privately-requested audits and assessments, along with the other work of ReflectNZ Ltd.
Accredited as a SafePlus Accredited Assessor in November 2017 Shona will take you through the collaborative process of evaluating your current practice and recommending the next steps toward performance and leadership goals.
HASANZ Registration is confirmation of Shona having met the consulting standard recommended by WorkSafe NZ.
(see the SafePlus Register on the Worksafe NZ website, and the HASANZ Register).
ReflectNZ Ltd, Health and Safety Northland, is registered to accept NZTE Capability Development Vouchers.
Shona’s qualifications and accreditations include:
- 2018 Appointed to the HASANZ Register (HASANZ) (register.hasanz.org.nz)
- 2017 Accredited SafePlus Assessor Tracecare (ACC/WorkSafe NZ/MBIE)(worksafe.govt.nz/about-us/who-we-are/our-priorities/safeplus/accredited-assessors-register/)
- 2015 Approved Auditor ACC (external auditor) (Accident Compensation Corporation NZ)
- 2014 Certificate in Small Business Management, Certificate in Applied Business Growth (Te Wananga o Aotearoa Te Taitokerau)
- 2013 Certificate in Executive and Organisational Coaching (Coaching Pacific Ltd)(ICF)
- 2012 OHS Management Systems Auditor (Certificate of Attainment # PUB-0612AUK-13OHS University of Ballarat Australia)
- 2008 Graduate Diploma in Business Studies Dispute Resolution (Mediation) (Massey University)
- 2005 Post-graduate Diploma in Arts (Human Services) (Auckland University of Technology)
- 2005 Graduate Diploma in Occupational Safety and Health (Human Resource Management) (Massey University Distance Learning Business Studies Unit)
- 2005 Warranted HSNO Officer (MBIE)
- 1999 Warranted HSE Inspector (OSH/DoL (open Health Warrant))
- 1979 Registered Nurse California, USA. (Endorsed in Minnesota and Missouri USA)
- 1975 NZ Registered Nurse (RGON) (Auckland School of Nursing)
Contact us now if you require help with any of these vital workplace functions.