Based in Northland on the Tutukaka Coast at Ngunguru near Whangarei, Health and Safety Northland, ReflectNZ Ltd, was created to assist organisations in identifying elegant solutions to health, safety and employment relations matters, facilitating organisational culture change through risk management support, dispute resolution and leadership coaching.
Collaborative business partnership with a skilled consultant helps round out your business competencies to provide optimum outcomes.
Your organisation may be eligible for funding support for the NZTE training programmes offered by Health and Safety Northland. The offered services (including audit/assessment preparation and coaching) can be found on the NZTE web site.
Health and Safety Northland offers expert assistance in:
- Evaluating your current health and safety systems for legal compliance
- Setting up new systems
- Planning and goal-setting support toward sound practice in health and safety risk management
- Improvement in productivity and wellbeing in your organisation
ReflectNZ Ltd, Health and Safety Northland services include:
- SafePlus Assessment, by an Accredited SafePlus Assessor, Shona Kelly, HASANZ Registered (see Worksafe NZ and HASANZ websites).
- Smaller Assessment personalised to your needs.
- Health and safety auditing (AS/NZS4801:2001), (Lead Auditor; ACC approved auditor, WSMP).
- Pre-audit guidance – review and recommendations.
- Collaborative development of comprehensive personalised health and safety risk management systems.
- Alternative dispute resolution (mediation, facilitation, advocacy).
- Executive and organisational coaching (Certificated Coach).
ReflectNZ Ltd works throughout the Northland region: Whangarei, Kerikeri, Kaikohe, Kaitaia, Dargaville, other North Island locations and beyond.
See the ReflectNZ Ltd resources page for links to more information on occupational health and safety.
Business productivity relies on a healthy workforce.
Contact us now if you require help with any of these vital workplace functions.